Panchakarma is a set of five therapeutic treatments administered to the patient for the complete detoxification of the body. According to Ayurveda, the detoxification of the body is essential before undergoing any other major treatment. Even for healthy people, it is recommended to undergo this treatment once every five years to rid the body of all the impurities and chemical toxins it accumulates over the years. In some cases, Panchakarma alone can cure many chronic diseases that will not require any further treatments afterwards.
15 days/14 nights
The programme includes:
• Daily consultation with our ayurvedic docter to monitor your health and improvements.
• Daily two Therapy sessions
• Oral Herbal medication
• Ayurvedic diet (which will be decided by the doctor after consultation)
• Basic yoga and meditations sessions (1 session per day – optional)
IMPORTANT: All the programme finalize only after the consultation by the doctor
Panchakarma in India cost 1450 euro
• Airport pick-up and drop at Calicut (ccj) Airport
• Accommodation in single bedroom with attached bathroom and private balcony
• One day tour around wayanad
• Yoga and Meditation sessions
• All food & drinks (No meat, fish, eggs, alcohol)
• All Ayurvedic treatments & Oral Medication prescribed by our Docter
• Daily Consultations & Check-up with Resident Doctor
• Health Profile & Body Constitution consultation
Panchakarma in India are available all year round, don’t hesitate to contact us for more info and availability.